In an effort to keep from writing a dissertation (remnants from my graduate school and corporate years), this is a continuation of my last post 5 reasons to buy no soy, and corn, pastured eggs (Part 1)
I truly believe, that you are what you eat! As I related in my previous post, I have first hand experience about how changing your diet can 'heal' your health issues. By eliminating certain foods, or improving the quality of the food, you can work towards a healthier, better you!
Are you dealing with loss of bone density? As I mature into my 50's, and watch my mother's struggles, osteoporosis is a concern for me.
Are you dealing with cancer cells?
Are you forgetting things more often? Dropping things more often? Get confused easily? My husband will accuse me of not listening to him, but the truth of it is, I did hear him, but then forgot what he said! I blame all that we've got going on for the forgetfullness, but I have to pause and consider whether this might the results of my previous poor eating habits.
There has been extensive research done on the effects of the addition of soy into our foods. Below are 5 more reasons to buy no soy, and no corn, pastured eggs:
- Soy can cause deficiencies in calcium and vitamin D, both needed in healthy bones, allowing for osteoporosis to occur
- Soy can stimulate the growth of cancer cells.
- Almost 15 percent of white girls and 50 percent of African-American girls show signs of puberty, such as breast development and pubic hair, before the age of eight. Some girls are showing sexual development before the age of three.
- Women with the highest levels of estrogen in their blood had the lowest levels of cognitive function.
- Soy foods contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system and the kidneys. Chronic aluminum toxicity causes bone and muscle pain, weak bones, anemia, and can eventually cause dementia as the aluminum builds up in the bones, affecting the bone marrow, and causing deposits in the brain.
I made a choice, when I first was diagnosed with my health issues, not to take medication. I'm not sure why, but it didn't make sense to me to treat the symptom. Especially with medication I could barely pronounce! What I really wanted was to treat the cause.
Our bodies are intricate. Super duper intricate! And each one is unique. I am not a doctor and cannot promise that eliminating soy and corn will heal you completely. But I can state boldly, that by eliminating them from your diet, you will have made one step towards eliminating the possible triggers to what is ailing you.
The health we now enjoy, we want for you and your family! We are committed to providing you healthy food to nourish you to well-being!
Take the next step, by purchasing no soy/no corn/no gmo pastured eggs by clicking here.